Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Best Answers For Interview

7 Best Answers For Interview
( How to make fool & win)


Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Real answer: It didn’t work out.
What you should say: I felt my talents and abilities were underutilised.
------------------------- -------------------------
Q: What are your biggest weaknesses?
Real answer:
Hate all forms of authority and can't concentrate for long.
What you should say:
I am a workaholic. I just don't know when to put down my work.
------------------------- ------------------------- ---
Q: You don't seem to hold on to a job long. Why should we think you'll stay here any longer than you've stayed elsewhere?
Real answer: My employers have always had a hang-up about keeping only competent employees.
What you should say: I am at a point in my career where I am tired of moving around. I really want to feel part of a team, a long-term enterprise, where I can make a contribution.
------------------------- ------------------------- -----
Q: How do you handle change?
Real answer: I deal with it everyday.
What you should say: I think everyone knows that today the only constant is change. I thrive on it.
------------------------ ------------------------- --
Q: How do you get along with others?
Real answer: Fine, as long as they stay out of my way.
What you should say: I think the interpersonal dynamics of the workplace can be among the most satisfying aspects of any job.
------------------------- ------------------------- --
Q: What does the word success mean to you?
Real answer: It means that I don't have to drag myself out of bed.
What you should say: Success, for me, would be knowing I am making a difference working with a team of people to make a more profitable enterprise.
------------------------- ------------------------- ---
Q: What does the word failure mean to you?
Real answer: It means I continue to collect unemployment insurance.
What you should say: Failure? I'm sorry. That word is not in my vocabulary.

No comments: