Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Marriage Prposal in Mathematics

A Marriage Prposal in Mathematics

007/Cubic Road
Mathematics


Dear Mr. Algebra,
I'm asking your opinion about the marriage of my son Mr Zero to your daughter Miss Infinity.
I've already consulted Mr Calculus about this marriage.
He says that their stars promise a happy and prosperous married life. You know Infinity in associaton with Zero becomes infinity.
This indicates the love they have for each oter.

My son Mr Zero is very popular among students because he is claimed by the majority of them in various examination as their "hero".
As regards your daughter, she is so deeeply in love with my son whatever be added or subtracted from her she remains unchanged.

After consulting Mr Formula and Pandit logarithm then you may fix the date of the marriage.
My son is confined that you will accept our proposal, you can also consult uncle Statistics and aunt Dynamics.
Alfa, Beta, Theta and Sigma are expected to come for the marrage party.

Please convey my regard to your Sister, Miss Geometry.

Your reply is anxiously awaited...

Yours Faithfully
Trignometry

No comments: